[ home ] [ math / cs / ai / phy / as / chem / bio / geo ] [ civ / aero / mech / ee / hdl / os / dev / web / app / sys / net / sec ] [ med / fin / psy / soc / his / lit / lin / phi / arch ] [ off / vg / jp / 2hu / tc / ts / adv / hr / meta / tex ] [ chat ] [ wiki ]

/meta/ - Meta Questions

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Verification
Instructions:
  • Press the Get Captcha button to get a new captcha
  • Find the correct answer and type the key in TYPE CAPTCHA HERE
  • Press the Publish button to make a post
  • Incorrect answer to the captcha will result in an immediate ban.
File
Password (For file deletion.)

25 Dec 2021Mathchan is launched into public

2 / 3 / 2 / ?

File: 1584758475963.png ( 99.36 KB , 676x1021 , 1640781089889.png )

I like the theme and the board selection is good
I think this chan could be successful if you keep it looking like a normal site for normal people instead of letting it devolve into an anime spam tranny cesspool like every other chan
Good luck with the site
>>

File: lukyonhappy.png ( 33.84 KB , 200x300 , 1640786467541.png )

Thank you! New website features are planned to be published on Saturday which are going to make Mathchan a lot more usable and much more resilient to spammers.

The rules are lax for now because there is no discussion happening yet in order to disrupt it.

I am well aware of Soyjak Party raiding Mathchan, as well as the specific thread on /raid/, but I have banned nobody because there is no reason to and it may be said Soyjak Party is ostensibly helping with Mathchan's preliminary testing. You guys are welcome to continue funposting on Mathchan boards as long as you don't give me a lot of work to do so I can focus on my development.
>>

File: SO.jpeg ( 261.49 KB , 1020x574 , 1642558636795.jpeg )

I had an idea for an imageboard just like this one some time ago but never put work into it because I can't into webdev. What great joy I had when I saw this! Wishing the best of luck to this imageboard.